Saturday, 14 January 2017

Introduction

These are the days…? Strange things are happening. That’s for sure. Sometimes opportunity knocks. Accidentally on purpose? What do I know, what can I recognize or distinguish as a Dutch guy entering the Anglo-Saxon World? Time will tell. Things will fall into place.

Maybe virtual interaction with English speaking people occasionally will occur. They can respond to my blogs for all kind of reasons and as they wish I can tell them some things about more specific European subjects, themes and problems. I’m willing to do that.

Certainly I love the English tongue. Dutch is my first language. German texts I mostly read for scientific, spiritual and artistic reasons. And English texts I love to write because it's such an expressive and accurate language.


Music
Those were the days - Mary Hopkin

No comments:

Post a Comment